Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

It's another wild night over here at 514. We were going to head down the mountain for an early dinner but it's in the negatives and it just felt better to stay inside as much as possible. We ended up with about 6" of snow from this storm. I was outside a bit to shovel the driveway and steps and I also worked on my car and cleaned the garage a bit but eventually I found my way back to the couch and under a warm blanky. Tonight we watched a horrible movie and now I'm watching videos from last year's 100 Acre Wood Rally back in Missouri. It's been a while since I've been to that race and it looks like I'm going this year with some fellow gearheads. Want to wish all our friends and family a happy and safe new year. We miss and love you all and hope to see you soon.

No comments: