Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yes.....he is.....the Chosen One. And it's easy to see why.


I decided to do a bit of exploring today because the nice weather just continues to impress me. Highs in the 60's today with ALL sun. I even got out Green because, otherwise, I was walking. Here I am minding my own business riding along one of my favorite fire roads, fully intent on doing one of my usual loops when, out of the corner of my eye, I THOUGHT I saw a trail. I decided to turn around and take a look. Sure enough. It wasn't much of a trail but it was something.

This eventually ended and the bushwacking began. I ran into 4 elk hunters. It never sits well when I run across dudes with weapons in the woods. They seemed nice enough. Eventually, after hiking through some thick brush I made it to the road that I intended to come down in the first place. It's such a fun downhill but you can't ever really let it rip going down b/c it is open to vehicles and motorcycles. I'm not sure why but, I don't know that I've ever noticed this privy before. I was gonna use it but I didn't.

Oh....this is just before the hiking started.

No comments: