Friday, November 19, 2010

door to door scammers

I HATE solicitors. Up here in God's country we tend to get a decent amount of them wanting to read bible versus or try to recruit. Tonight I opened up my door to take the Bodhster out and was greeted by some young kid. When I asked him what he wanted he said, "Oh it isn't anything bad brah." Then he proceeded to tell me some bullshit story about him being in a contest for a college. I tell him to get to the point before I lose my patience and then find out that he wants me to buy some magazines. I'm supposed to give this idiot my credit card number so he can go skydiving in Europe. When I asked him what college he went to and to name a few classes he looked like I just asked him what the square root of 537 was. He then asked what I did and when I told him I was a cop he got real nervous. I eventually told him to leave my porch and not bother my neighbors or I'd give him a trip on the end of my boot. Shortly thereafter I made my friends over at the PD aware of his green 2000 Dodge Durango and his two other meathead friends that damn near had their pants around their knees and were waiting for this genius to return.

No comments: