Saturday, November 13, 2010

These pictures are all outta whack but that's ok. I finally got the Orbea put back together. I installed BB7's. I do not like the Avid brake levers but that's ok. I actually have a set of SRAM carbon levers on another bike that will get used but I didn't feel like taking them off the other bike today. I also need to make the housing longer up front cuz there's no way the handlebar bag's gonna fit. The BB7's are definitely not as nice as hydraulic in terms of feel but I'm hoping they'll be less finicky. I'm running a 32-22 gearing with a Singleator. Not sure on weight yet but it feels about mid 21 which I don't think is bad with a suspension fork. I could probably do a Black Ops carbon fork and break 20 easily.


This is my new cart that I've been wanting for a while now and I finally scored it. I Actually wanted it when I owned the van because it was a pain walking back and forth to garage and now I can just put all the tools I need on here and wheel it out to perform surgery.

Now we're back at the top of the Manitou Incline.



No comments: