Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today my wife pretty much kicked me out of the house and told me to go for a ride. All I wanted to do was sleep. The nerve of her. For the first hour I think I was close to nodding off. For a while I considered bivying up somewhere in a nice field but I really did need to ride. So eventually I ended up here at Catamount Reservoir wishing I had at least a spinning rod.


Nice flowers.

You can just make out the switchbacks going up Pikes Peak to the left of center.

I was of no concern to this nice Buck.


I ended up riding about 2.5 hours today I guess. I felt really sluggish from all of the pain meds the last few days. I'm gonna try and get out tomorrow for a longer ride. Hoping I can make it through the night without taking any pain medication cuz it's really got me groggy.

No comments: