Monday, June 21, 2010

Nothing too crazy going on up here. This is supposed to be a pretty hard week on the bike for me. I slept outside last night and now despite the fact that I was warm (although it was a warm evening at 45 last night) I may change the line up a tad with regard to the sleeping system. I'll need to do a few more tests. Dharma knows what's up when I head out to bed in the front lawn but Bodhi didn't know what to think and he was up all night pacing. So Heather says no more sleeping in the yard. He does fine when he knows I'm really gone so I guess I'll have to ride somewhere to do my tests.

I came in the house at about 5 a.m. to sleep for a few hours in the bed and as soon as I went to stand up I pulled my neck. Things are not going well this year. I immediately started with the heat and ice on it and gentle stretching and by about noon it was much better so I decided to head out. I was out for about 5 hours and it started to loosen up after about an hour but was still tender. The good news is that my legs finally felt good again. As soon as we got back from Missouri they felt horrible but I think it's the infection in my mouth. I go back to get that taken care of Monday so hopefully things will be ok until then.

Today my wife and I have officially been married 2 whole years. Woo hoo!!

In other news I have lost 15 pounds!!! Normally this time of year I am eating half a gallon of ice cream every 2 days but my tooth os damn cold sensitive that I can't. I'm down to 163 even after dinner. I'm gonna have some serious ground to make up for once this tooth is taken care of. I was hoping to go in a bit heavy this year but it's not looking good right now for this string bean.

No comments: