Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More fun at the dentist

I just got back from having my temporary crown installed. I love my new dentist. The good news is that she is tender and gentle with me. The bad news is that she did some x-rays and found that I'm in need of yet another root canal. That would explain the pain I've been in on the other side of my mouth for the last two weeks. I haven't been able to chew gum on the left side. So now I have to figure out how in the hell I'm gonna pay for this one as the insurance ran out from the last one. I don't have that much time either b/c I need to get the root canal done and probably get a temporary crown on it before I leave so that I don't have to take extreme measures like Chuck did in Castaway.

I wonder if I should have gone for the gold crown?

No comments: