Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I got a late start today but was able to get pedaling at 1030ish. I like riding Rampart Range Road so I spend a good chunk of time up there. I had a full CTR load today and it felt fine. I road almost to Highway 67 and then had lunch and turned around to head home. All in all I was out for right at 4.5 hours and covered a hair over 60 miles. Fun ride. Saw 3 motorcycles, 1 car, and a group of soldiers doing some training.

Not much has changed with this bike but I'm really anxious to put the new stuff on. I'm gonna be patient though because I think I'm going to spend more time on it this year cuz the road bike is getting the stink eye lately.

I can't even go riding in the woods without the ladies taking their clothes off for me. It's a curse I tell ya. I found this hot little number on a Bobcat at the beginning of a MX trail. If you look closely...she's got a big assault rifle. She was dirty too.

I thought about riding this for a hot second but then knew that it would just be miles of gravel from all the dirt bikes and that's not so fun. We have endless options just like this right out the back door. I wish motorcycles didn't make me scream like a frightened child. I also wanted to spend a good bit of time climbing on the road. I felt very good all the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got ta hit these trails when they have a bit of moisture on them, in the fall with a bit of rain or snow, & on a week day with no other users....not bad at all