Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday ride

I got out yesterday for a pretty nice ride. We don't have any snow to really speak of here in town but once I got up above town I found plenty of it. I was planning on doing a loop that drops me down at a lake outside of town and then take the bike path back home but once I got to the turn off point, no vehicles had gone down that forest road yet and I didn't feel like breaking fresh tracks or dealing with the ice that lingers there for quite a while after things have melted every where else. It was also a lot colder than when I started out by the time I got there so I decided to just turn around and head back home.


I installed a suspension seatpost on the green bike but spent plenty of time messing with the height of it. I never got it quite right and I think I may take it back off. Something just doesn't feel right.




It's supposed to be a little bit warmer today so I'm planning on getting out again but I think I'm gonna head to lower altitude and try and get a longer ride in.

No comments: