Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Van on the horizon

Well needless to say, I am pretty excited. I delivered my Jeep to it's new owner on Monday night. I must say it was a little sad to leave it behind. I really enjoyed building it up from stock. I've sold plenty of vehicles over the years that I didn't really care about but this is one that I really liked. I think it's going to a good guy though. He's a mechanic at a Lexus dealer who likes to hunt and fish with his 16 year old son.
I've been having a hard time locating any Vanagons that I felt were worth looking at. However, I have stumbled across one. I spoke with the owner tonight and will be checking it out this weekend. I will be missing the race in Leadville but I'm fine with that. I think this Van is in really good shape. I'm not even gonna post pics of it yet as I'm afraid of jinxing things. If this works out....it's gonna be a killer summer. Perhaps the summer of Neumann.

No comments: