Thursday, March 12, 2009

Honeymoon

Today Heather booked our Honeymoon in Mexico. I am looking forward to it but it's all Heather's doing. I'm not telling when we're going but it doesn't really matter anyway as there will be 2 Pitbull's gaurding the premises while we're gone. I really don't think Dharma would do much if a stranger came in except expose her belly or piss on your shoes but Bodhi........he might just tear into someone. He's pretty spride. And he's crazy too. We're staying at an all inclusive place and that's about all I care about. All I know is that I just need to raise a flag and they will bring me another beverage. I will definitely get some fly fishing in down there. Here's the best part: the place we are staying at is supposed to be really nice (much nicer than I'm used to). They have.........................................................................................a bidet!!!!!!!! Oh goodness. Probably only TK knows the extent of my bidet dreams/fantasies. I despise toilet paper. It's simply vile. I've never used a bidet. I think I'm more excited about the bidet than I am anything else. Warm water..........down there. I've always said that when I figure out where I'm gonna live for a long time, I'm installing a bidet. This is like a trial run. I'll have one in my room to use as much as I want. Is it like a baby bottle? Do you test the temperature on your wrist first before.......squatting? I need to know who has used one of these dream machines and what it was like. What's the process? What's your preference.....tp or bidet? Specify whether you want me to punlish your comment or not and I will abide by your request if you divulge the goods. Help a brutha out.

No comments: