Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cool sights...some cooler than others

This I actually saw a while back but forgot that it was on my phone. Perhaps it was best that I did. But....for your enjoyment. I pulled into a gas station here in town and this was parked there. Clearly this thing is pimped. However, what doesn't come out in the pic is the custom airbrush work on the tailgate. It was an outdoor scene and the truck was actually in the artwork. Better yet....there was a smokin' hot latino gal (on teh right side) wearing barely a bikin and she was sittin' back takin in the truck and the great outdoors. Priceless.



We saw this while running errands down in Colorado Springs today. There was actually 3 cars total but tihs was my favorite one. I believe this is a 59 Chevy Impala. The kid had it on bags and it was scrapin'. Super tough lookin' flat primer red colored paint.

Kick ass pinstriping. Too bad this would look like teets on a bull or I'd have it on the Van.




We had to make a stop at the Citadel Mall. For those that don't know...this is the jankiest mall I've ever been to. Folks from St. Louis....trust me when I say that Northwest Plaza has NOTHING on the people that frequent this mall. I present...Ehibit A. I love to people watch and sometimes, I find something that I just find intriguing. I could not stop looking at this guy doing his best B Rad. The Citadel scares the crap out of me and I'm from a big city that in recent years was actually voted the most violent city if I recall correctly. If I can only get it at the Citadel...I don't need it.

No comments: