Friday, March 20, 2009

First day of Spring Break

No.....there wasn't any Jello wrestling to be had over here. We slept in a little bit. Then ate some breakfast before I went out and got in 40 miles. I almost got a beer at this place called the Thunderbird (how could a guy go wrong?). The bikers out front were looking at me and I gave a knod that definitely let them know what time it was gonna be IF I came over. I started back towards home and the wind was SILLY. Once I made it back into Divide, the sky got all kinds of ugly. I actually saw some lightning and cried out before shutting down the iPod. I started with some sun. Rode through some rain. Then ended with some snow before rolling back into Woodland. After some coffee I went out to the garage to do some work. I was gonna do a tune up on the Van but instead I pulled Heather's Cherokee in to give it an oil change and install some driving lights. It appears that her's has developed the typical Jeep oil leak. It's not bad yet but I will be doing a valve cover gasket and some oil adapter o-rings and hoping it is not the rear main seal. While I have done 3 of those, I am not looking forward to it again AT ALL. Now I'm sittin' here surfin' the net and havin a cold Mass Transit Ale. I just noticed that there is an old air cooled Van on the label. So sweet.

No comments: