Friday, March 20, 2009

This is a nice Vanagon. This one has the South African grill and probably H4 lights. Not wild about the wheels but that's ok. These things are so cool. I should have gotten one long ago when my buddies Adam and Dave had theirs. Yesterday I was replacing some bulbs in the dome lights (there's 4) and when I put a new bulb in the one on the passenger side dash, a fuse blew. So I was rooting around under the dash putting in a new one and I found the front windshield washer reservoir. You get to it by lifting up the corner of the carpet on the drivers side.



This is an extremely nice Eurovan. These have the VR6 motor in them. Adam's dad has a blue one and he's thinking of buying it off him. He's used it before to tow the drag car. It'll cruise all day long at 80mph with the trailer behind it. I looked at them for a bit but they are pricey and I just don't like them quite as much as a Vanagon. Still though....it's hard to not think this is sexy.

No comments: