Thursday, January 20, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For a while now I've thought that something was wrong with me. Well....that's obvious but I'm referring to the fact that I'm generally always sleepy. I normally take a nap every day. It can range from a quick 30 minute cat nap to a 4 hour mini-hibernation where I get up to grab a quick bite to eat for dinner at 8 and then go right back to bed for the rest of the night. Even on the weekends I will bed down for a bit. Pretty much at any given moment during the day, I could lay down on the dirtiest of floors and be out in a few minutes if I had to. I never wake up feeling recharged. My doctor thought it was low iron. I took supplements. I'm tired. She thought it was low vitamin D levels. I started those supplements. I'm tired. My diet is excellent.

A while back my doctor asked if I snored. Heather says I do. She says I also gasp sometimes too. So now my doctor is worried about sleep apnea. So I'm going to have to do one of those sleep studies. Looking forward to that. I'll be sure to grab a few pics. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to sleep at a strange place with all kinds of things hooked up to my bald head. I hardly ever sleep in hotels. Wonder what happens if I have to pee in the night? How long are the chords they hook to me? I'll tell you in a few days. The place will probably smell like bleach. If nothing comes of this then I've decided to go to Denver and get some serious testing done on my thyroid and see if I can get to the bottom of this. I like naps but if I didn't sleep as much I could have a better shot at taking over the world with Bodhi as my sidekick.

OK....gonna curl up on the couch now with a blanky.

No comments: