Saturday, May 8, 2010

SALE PENDING

I opened up the garage door when the first looker pulled up. As soon as I did it we both smiled and shook hands. We know each other but we didn't know we knew each other. I felt good when I looked at the end of the driveway and saw his A2 GTI. Chad also owns a 71 Westy. We swapped VW stories for a bit and then started taking a tour and a trip down memory lane. Eventually I started it up and he asked if he could drive it back to his house and show his wife. An hour later he was back and we started dancing. The windshield's cracked. Show me a car in Colorado that has no crack in the windshield. The front brakes need to be done. I know.....I told you that. I don't wanna drive on these tires cuz I wanna save them for the snow. The tires are on you dude. The windshield and brakes are legit and I'll work with ya. So he offers me 2600 and we settled on 2800. I'm very happy with it. We are supposed to finalize the deal on Monday. I'm happy that Ron Burgundy is going to a good home but......I am gonna miss him.

No comments: