Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random photos

Very rarely do I catch this view. I will not be having any prospective buyers out on the deck.


I did NOT stage this picture.

This is just before my ride today at 11 o'clock. I made it out the door and about a quarter mile down the road before I noticed the strange hop in my rear wheel. Being keenly aware and realizing that something was amuck, I glance down to there and saw what appeared to be a small portion of a tub protruding from betweenst the tire and the rim. Luckily I was able to get off the bike, get a glove off, and get the air out of it before any sort of explosion. Then I had to come back home and fix it.


Eventually I was able to make my way down the mountain to Colorado Springs. My plan was to head east until I hit 25 or so miles and then head back up the mountain. While riding through Old Colorado City, I rode up on a group of three riders. One of the guys was wearing a full USA cycling outfit (I refuse to say that other term). I dangled about 50 yards off these guys for a while and could not help but notice that Captain America had the absolute worst form I've ever seen. Knees kicked outwards, body rockin from side to side and up and down and all around on the flat roads more than a pro tour rider on the last HC climb of the day. I'm gonna guess that the uniform was purchased. I'm gonna HOPE that the uniform was purchased.

I now have 2 dudes that want to come look at the van today so that's wonderful.

No comments: