Sunday, February 8, 2009

Target

So I'm in Target with my wife tonight picking up some necessities. Shortly after walking in the doors, we're passing the women's unmentionables and I see this woman enter the main aisle. After her comes her son who was probably 4. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something that catches my attention. He appears to be walking funny. Upon closer inspection, he has something attached to his right foot and it's being drug along. It's black. I only saw the kid take about 3 steps before he realized something was impeding his forward progress. At that same instant, I realized what it was and hit Heather on the arm for her to look. Somehow, the kid stepped between a bra and the plastic hanger it was on. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it were an A cup but it appeared to be at least a C.

A few minutes later, we're over in the tv section looking for a replacement S cable since Bodhi decided to chew through the one we were using at home. Here comes a guy with 3 boys (all pretty young). The youngest is singing something but in his excitement, he was botching up some of the words and it took me a minute. This kid was singing (over and over again) "I like to move it move it. I like to move it it." The dad couldn't keep a straight face. What a great shopping trip.

No comments: