Tuesday, February 17, 2009

random ramblings

In the last 3 days of training, I have had 3 flats on my road bike. Not real thrilled about that. Tell ya what I'm even less thrilled about: the fact that since we've been home from work, Bodhi has taken 3 dumps on the floor and 1 pee. What's with the number 3?

He's been doing intervals in the kennel for the last several hours. 30 minutes in and then a trip outside. While he has gone poddy during the last 3 trips out, he has yet to produce a solid movement. So....he's right back in the kennel for yet another session.

I tried to give him away to some unsuspecting person that I work with today but they actually laughed while walking away from me. I really talked up his good qualities too like that he's almost lost all of his teeth.....he has a great appetite....he's regular.....he always responds to his name when you insert the word food in there either before or after the name....he's brown.....

No comments: