Saturday, February 28, 2009

Impala LT1????


As I'm heading home tonight, this vehicle pulls along side of me and stays right with me. I glanced over and then began yelling, "Where's my phone??!!" Luckily I found it quickly enough to snap a pic of this car. I had to work under a lot of pressure as Heather was a bit upset from all the drama. This thing was......done and I can only apologize for the cell phone pic at night while doing 65mph. It was gold metallic with GINORMOUS rims (had to be 26-28). I wish they would have taken the time to paint the axles and that stuff though. Just seems silly not to. It was just as tall as my Jeep. Now....in my mind....this was a 1994-1996 Chevy Impala with nothing less than the LT1 350 Corvette motor. My buddy Pablo (who actually performed the ceremony at my wedding) has one of these with that motor in it and it is PIMP.

No comments: