Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeep might be gone

Well I listed the Jeep on Craigslist today at around 3:00. At 3:10 I received an email from a guy in Colorado Springs that wanted to look at it. Heather and I were going to dinner so he met us at the restaurant and checked it out. Looks like I sold it for an even $4000. While he was looking at it I had 2 more people stop and ask about it. One of them left and the other lady wanted to buy it for her 16 year old. Now the hunt for a Van truly begins. I'm supposed to meet up with the buyer of my Jeep on Monday evening and get a money order and toss him the keys. There's a Van up in Denver that I'm gonna check out ASAP if everything goes according to plan.

1 comment:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

see if any of those people need a ford freestyle.