Thursday, February 26, 2009

Leadville #3

Well the times were posted and I gotta say....I'm pretty happy with the results. This was Scott's first race ever and being in the snow makes it way harder. He's also a guy that doesn't spend much time at all on a bike so I was impressed with his ride. As a team, we got 6th place which is fine by me. For some reason, I didn't do too well individually on the 2 mile loop. I think I was top 5 overall for individual times on that lap. I'm super psyched about the 6 mile loop though. If my math is right, it looks like I turned the fastest lap there which is good. I hadn't done a TT in a long time. I've never done a road TT but I have done several mtb ones and I really like those.

In other news, I am detailing the Jeep little by little and once it's done, I'll officially throw it up on the market. The motor is done and I'll tackle the suspension and underside tomorrow. We're hoping to be able to look for a Vanagon over spring break.

No comments: