Saturday, January 24, 2009

Water!!

The boil order has been officially lifted! Good thing too because the dishes were piling up in the sink and we didn't know what do. What a pain.

Other things worth noting:
1. Grad school has begun again. I'm in the home stretch though as fas as classes left to take but I don't feel any smarter.

2. Training is going exceptionally well but I shall continue to hide the details of exactly what goes on in the lab unless you're someone that is on a need to know basis.

3. The tongue is feeling much better today and I should be able to get the stitches out sometime this week. Shouldn't I have gotten a discount on those "services"?

4. I got Bodhi a new/bigger crate 2 days ago that should handle his "girth/fatness" and it broke last night. I think he was throwing his weight around so I gottsta return that today for a Huskier model.

No comments: