Monday, January 19, 2009

I've kinda gone off on a vehicle tangent here tonight but that's ok. I'm a huge fan of the older Cruisers (mostly the FJ40) but the FJ55 is what I'd rather own. Heather and I have looked at loads of these and had the talk more times than I count about getting one and starting in on a resto. It's something we both would like to do together one day. Unlike any other gal I've been with, Heather is not afraid to get out in the garage and turn a wrench. She doesn't necessarily know how but she listens and will do the job after it's explained and she wont cry about breaking a nail or getting dirty. I have tons of pics of project rigs. This is a pig that a shop up in Denver was doing for a customer and cutting no corners on. This one makes me excited. I could go on for days about the mods it's got but I'll spare you.


No comments: