Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanna trade??


So I've had my Jeep for almost 6 years now I think. Knock on wood...it's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've always been a fan of the VW Vanagon though. Particularly the Westfalia model. So I put an ad on Craigslist and a few off-road forums looking for a trade. If I can't find a nice Vanagon, I'd be interested in discussing a trade for a stock 97 and up Cherokee. Anything I trade for has gotta be clean. I am incredibly anal about maintenance on my Jeep and keeping it clean and free of squeaks/vibes/leaks. It's got a decent list of mods that I have carefully done. It's got 5.5" of lift, 33" tires and a good list of Rubicon Express parts. I'll understand if a Van has some age related damage but I'm not interested in getting into someone's hackfest. If you know of someone with a Vanagon or a nice stocker...send em my way. In 24 hours, I've already had half a dozen offers but nothing I'm interested in. I'm super picky and OCD. Just wanna see what's out there.

No comments: