Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random dog photos

Front teeth are falling out at will now and teething is in full effect.



He likes to do this one where he acts as a neck warmer a lot. He also likes to burrow down in behind the couch cushions and let out muffled barks.


He's way more headstrong than Dharma ever was. I can correct him 80 times in a row and get nothing but a look of frustration. Yesterday I walked him for over an hour around town and towards the end...he finally started getting the heel command. We were easily upwards of 500 corrections for that one alone. It's like my own personal Groundhog Day. He is requiring triple the patience that she did. But I really think he's gonna like water and the outdoors so I'm hoping he'll be the one to go hiking, camping, fishing with me. Dharma gets cold, I have to carry her across streams deep enough to touch her belly, she hates snow. The baby gate is to keep fatso from eating not only his food but Dharma's food as well. We're now approaching 40 pounds and are still shy of 5 months.

2 comments:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

could i get one of those neck warmers in, say, chartreuse? perhaps a lovely shade of mauve?

(i had to go to dictionary.com to find the true spellings of those colors, dontcha know.)

Chris said...

yoy should be very careful of what you ask for.