Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dog in box

It's been a rough day for Bodhi. He's not made very good choices. He started the day off with 2 poops outside before 6:30 which was a good sign. Then at about 6:40, the unmistakable smell of atomic dog poop permeated the upstairs and the nostrils. I told Heather to follow her nose. It always knows. It took her back to his favorite place...the closet. It appears that I left my side open...again. He passed over all of my shoes and then proceeded to drop a load in one of Heather's shoes. Let's just say the consistency this morning was a tad softer than soft serve.

Since we got home he has had more ten minute time outs than I can count and they are having zero effect. He goes into the penalty box like a champ and comes back out locked and loaded. Does this look like a dog that is upset about some time think about what he's done?


I spoke with 2 other pitbull owners today that have pups that are slightly (a few weeks) older than the Bodhisattva. They were stunned that their dogs are how old they are and how much they already weigh. They shut up proper-like when I told them that fatso was, in fact, younger than their dogs AND weighed MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can't even lay on a step and chew on a damn toy without having a leg run down to the other step like some primordial ooze.

No comments: