Sunday, January 25, 2009

Frat boy

I was never in a fraternity but when I think about movies that have portrayed fraternities (Revenge of the Nerds, Old School, Animal Houseetc.) I can't help but look at Bodhi and smile. He's just like the characters in those movies. Sometimes when he drinks water, he just gulps it down like he's chugging cheap beer. Then afterwards...he'll heave some of it up on the floor or couch or whatever and just go on about his business...sometimes laying in it. He scratches himself in places that only he can/would be willing to reach. He farts and they smell like he pulled an all nighter drinking Pabst and eating Taco Bell. Truly he's disgusting. He also has this thing that he really likes to do that I find rather strange. He enjoys cleaning ears with his tongue. He licks out the inside of Dharma's ears. She loves it. He'll spend upwards of 10 minutes on one ear. Yesterday I'm driving and he's up on the center console cleaning out my right ear. It was kinda nice. I think if I were to close my eyes, it might be kinda hot. But...that would be weird then wouldn't it?

No comments: