Monday, January 19, 2009

Birfday

Today I am 36. That's one more year of experience I've got on the rest of the suckers out there in life. Well...at least over the ones that are younger than me. I'm still screwed compared to all those that are older than me. The day was pretty uneventful but I'm not one to call for an all out celebration on a birthday. Heather and I went to dinner last night and on the way back up the mountain her Jeep had a little hiccup. The power surged and the volt meter registered 19 volts. Such an over achiever. Things were going haywire so I had to trouble shoot that today. Looks like it's all taken care of. I also did some preventitive maintenance on my Jeep. Then we took the dogs for a long walk on an unusually warm day. It's supposed to be almost 60 for the next few days. My hand still hurts so I decided to not ride again today but I'm hoping to tomorrow. Bodhi just peed on the floor. I cleaned it up and not 5 minutes later, he peed in the same spot. He's such a jerk. Heather gets frustrated at me on my birthday because I never want anything for a gift and I don't really care for a special meal. My life is pretty good and I'm happy with it. Although I would be thrilled if Bodhi would do his thing outside.

5 comments:

rambach said...

Happy Birthday. I hope all went well with the car. Have fun at work tomorrow. I don't want to go back. I dont want to go back.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. I hope the car went well and you had a nice day.

Rob

Chris said...

Whoa...birthday wishes from the Rob bookends. Thanks fellas. I hope all is well with both of you.

rambach said...

I didnt know if the first one worked and two of me would be seeter than one.

Chris said...

That goes without saying my friend. Thanks for your persistence.