Sunday, July 4, 2010

Photos

These are some pics from my little overnighter to Denver. This is part of the 6 mile section of Indian Creek that we will ride on now because of the Waterton Canyon closure. The bad part about this area is that it is singletrack right away and that'll be a little crowded but that's ok. The trail itself was really pretty. There were a few miles that went through a really overgrown area that had what looked to be ferns in it. Then there was maybe a mile or so of trail that had these really fun jumps in it. Kinda hard to get crazy with all the extra baggage but a neat change of pace. I love riding through the stretches of Aspens.


Mostly non-technical but there were some areas of roots and rocks.

Then things started to open up a bit.

There are some cool rock formations that you come across near an area called Devil's Head. This is not Devil's Head but it was still neat. The closer I got towards Denver, the more people were camping and riding their moto's.

This was the view that I had when I finally scrambled to the top of a rock formation along the way. It was gorgeous. I think I've neglected some of the scenery this year and it's definitely impacted how I feel when I'm out riding. I need to get back to looking at stuff.

No comments: