Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm not really going to make a decision until the last minute (probably Sunday night) but I'm trying to tie up some loose ends now. I'm pretty set on starting but, ultimately, my tooth is going to make that decision for me. You'll see that over on the right side of this web page (on top) there is a link to my newly created share page. I also put a link to the CTR site. There's not a whole lot over there but feel free to check it out. There is also a link that will go to a thread (on bikepacking.net) that I'm sure will get created sometime Sunday night. I'm not sure who will be quarterbacking things yet in that thread but someone will. Joe Polk (of MTB cast) will also be airing our call ins again this yea. You should be able to hear those in that thread over on bikepacking but I'll double check Sunday night. If they are going to be over on Joe's site then I will also put a link up for that. I think that's it for now. If you see I have forgotten something please let me know.

No comments: