Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swine Flu

We're keeping a hairy eyeball on this situation. We are about 4 weeks away from going on our honeymoon and that's pretty much the light at the end of the tunnel that's getting me through work each day. Now there's talk of not allowing any travel to that area. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. I will be one pissed off person if this trip gets cancelled. Maybe I should wait a bit longer before I go Speedo shopping? Maybe we'll be honeymooning at the house of Corbitt in beautiful St. Charles? They don't even have a bidde. But.......they do have a garden hose. I could just close my eyes.

No comments: