Thursday, April 30, 2009

Days off

I took off yesterday in the hopes of working on my van but the parts didn't get here until today. So I slept in a bit and then rode my bike. It hurt. Then I came home and worked in the garage in intervals. I started installing a Yakima rack on the roof of the van. I scored it from my buddy Adam. It's a raingutter mount (1A towers). It will NOT work. It's the easiest rack to install that man has ever made. There's a gap between the gutter and the clip. I tried spacers and it worked but then I couldn't use the damn doors. As a last ditch effort I decided to try customizing the clips. I broke the first one and gave up. I grabbed a chair and sat out in the sun. Heather came home from work and I was OUT.

Still trying to figure out a good system for carrying bikes.

No comments: