Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight and I simply can't imagine being able to go to work tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the mid to upper 50's. As luck would have it, the Cutthroat's should already be staged in the river and doing there thang. Now the Cutts are sure pretty fish but I'm kind of against targeting fish that are spawning. It's hard enough on them already and some of them can't handle the stress of being caught. However, the bigger browns and bows also move into the river from the reservoir to feed on the smorgasboard of eggs. There are trophy fish that roam the waters and they are all fair game. The activity should be good. Several different egg patterns and some midges should make for a killer day. Normally I suit up in the waders out in the garage but tomorrow I shall change in the luxury of my van while listening to Pink Floyd's The Division Bell and finishing up a fat coffee. If I tire of fishing I shall take a nap on the bed. I may even bring an alcoholic beverage and place it into one of the many cup holders throughout the van.

For those of you that are going to email or call and say that I should ride.....I can't because the parts to fix my shoes haven't arrived yet and I'm deeply depressed about it.

2 comments:

rambach said...

I hate you a little bit. I have to give the MAP test tomorrow.

Chris said...

Hey Rob! Haven't talked to you since that night we texted you from that bar in St. Chaz. The MAP test is dead to me. I'll fondle a trout for you and Shannon.

Better you than me.