Friday, September 19, 2008

2008 Burnin' at the Bluff

On October 11 I'll be back in St. Louis for this race. It's a 12 hour event that I am super pumped about doing. I've never done a 12 hour race so this should be cool. what's gonna be more cool is that I'm doing this event on a 3 man team. My teammates are going to be Tim Kakouris and Dan Schmatz. TK has the experience. Dan has silly mach 1 speed and crank arm snapping power. I'm not sure what I'm bringing to the table but it's not good looks. I'm thrilled that I get to hang out with the two of them during the down time. Gateway Cup was so busy that we didn't have too much time to get caught up. It'll be very nice to hang out between laps.

2 comments:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

one thing for sure: you will spend less time on the ground than either me or dan! go chris!!!

Chris said...

Well someone's let the smooth taste fool them. I took a tumble down a slope of granite scree on the way back down from Pikes Peak a few weeks ago and finished off one set of Ghisallo clothing. Don't kid yourself.