Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vacation...

is so choice. Today's ride was just a really nice spin with a fully loaded bike and a focus on being smooth in the technical stuff. I only took one picture today because I was having too much fun. Alpha Blondy's Apartheid is Nazism is one of the best albums I've ridden to. I had both earbuds in and, when the trail was wide enough, I was weaving from berm to berm like a kid. This is a pretty easy week for training. That all ends with a nasty session on Sunday. It's a ride that I was having a real hard time putting together with all the snow we have up high but, like most things, I was making the logistics harder than they needed to be. In the end I found the perfect ride for the training plan and.....it was right out the front door the whole time.

No comments: