Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whoa....

I stumbled across this while browsing another VW/Audi site I frequent. This is a B5 RS4 with a lot of really cool goodies. I don't know much about this car. The guy that built it is somewhere overseas. I'd love to see more pics of the suspension, brakes, and interior. I can't even find any video of dyno runs but I bet they're violent.


Sorting through the nightmare of a wiring harness.


Yes that's a V8 and 2 turbo's.


So just below the turbo's you can see the frame rails. These now also serve as the air runners. There's a hole in each rail on the inside and towards the bellhousing. More plumbing is attached to these and the air goes up and into the filters.


That's a Subie WRX scoop. A huge hole was cut in the Audi hood and this was grafted in.

No comments: