Saturday, January 30, 2010

I need to know

Both of my dogs have paws that smell EXACTLY like corn chips. Heather and I have said this for years. Sometimes at night I'll wake up and smell a bag of chips in the bed but then I realize that there's a dog paw somewhere in close proximity. I'm always curious...do all dogs feet smell like this? Is it a Pitbull thing? I think my neighbors would find it odd if I crept into the yard to investigate this matter further. So...to keep me from looking weird I need as many people to smell their dogs paws and get back to me. Please include breed.

2 comments:

rambach said...

chocolate lab - corn chips
black lab mutt- dirt and grass

How is life? Hope things are going well.

Chris said...

See I knew I could count on you to do the necessary investigative research.