Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today....

I am 37. The day was pretty uneventful really. I had to work but we didn't have any students at school. Just meetings. Anyways...my email was blowing up today from all of the notifications of people that had left messages on my Facebook. Yes...I have a Facebook. But...as some of you now know...there's not much there. In fact, there's not even a picture of me. There's even less information about me. Facebook scares me. I originally registered there just to look at a friends page. I don't go there at all, although I may have to so I can say thank you for those old friends that took the time to wish me a good day. Hope you are all well. Thanks everyone. It seems like a neat concept but I don't have enough time right now to do that and this thing.

Regardless of it being my birthday, my grad school classes started again today. Pretty happy about that. I have only 1 hour this semester and that's writing my thesis paper. This should be the last course I take but I kinda had a little mishap (I totally forgot about a class I was registered in for last summer until it was 4 weeks into it) so I'll be taking that course this summer.

No comments: