Friday, January 15, 2010

Homecoming

As I opened the door to my humble home after work, I was greeted with what could very well be described as the most offensive odor in the world. Right away I knew it could only be one thing. I took off my coat as I ran up the stairs. I put my bag down and hustled up to the spare bedroom where Bodhi spends his day in the kennel. Oh yeah. This is where the description will stop and you're welcome. After a bath and mopping the bathroom floor, cleaning the tub, and hosing out his kennel (thankfully it's above freezing right now) the house is finally getting back to a normal smell. He has been asleep since then. He's had more intestinal issues than any other pup I've had. So far he's put down a little bit of Propel and hopefully he'll be better off tomorrow morning after a bit of rice tonight.

Needless to say......there will be no photos in this entry

No comments: