Sunday, January 3, 2010

At the risk of sounding like a Nancy boy...

So yesterday Heather and I were going to head down and run some errands and I grabbed a pair of pants to put on because it's always nice to do that. I got them buttoned but it was not comfortable. I looked down and saw what appeared to be some extra baggage. So I stripped down and stood on the bathroom scale (which I haven't done in eons). 174.6lbs!!!!

When we were in Mexico, there was a guy there that was skinny everywhere but the belly. It looked like that dude was in his 8th month and ready to pop at any moment. I had a dream last night that I was going to be lugging that up all the passes this year. Let me just say that the image of THAT trying to be kept in and giggle free by a medium sized bib was enough to cause me to wake up in a state of utter panic. I actually considered bangign out some extra crunches right there in bed. So that's it. I'm a strict plan that actually started the 1st. No more beers for this guy. I gotta get back to fighting weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so...for a short time I be wee bit less.....

what 'passes' do you have in mind for 2010?