Friday, December 26, 2008

This gift that Heather got me will be the most important piece of equipment for any overnight trips on the horizon. It is a coffee steeper. It's basically a plastic spoon that has a lid on it. You load it full of your favorite tea, coffee or cappuccino and stir it around a mug of hot water. I used to be a coffee snob and only drank the finest of beans. After years of stomach issues I pretty much narrowed the cause of those pains to be high acidity levels in coffee beans. I drink anywhere from 1 to 2 pots of coffee a day. I'm not a snob anymore because there is only one type of coffee that I have found that wont upset me. The problem is that I can't find that type anywhere. When I don't have coffee I get brutal headaches so this will really make trips more enjoyable.



The dogs definitely got the most gifts. Toys. Greenies. Gourmet dog treats.


A roandom photo of our fireplace. I don't have any of it when we first bought this place but it was butt ugly. That is my prized and autographed (by Pitt, Skerritt, and Redford) poster by the way.


Moulding is in and that job's done.
That's about it. Heather and I usually put money into the house for projects during our time off from work this time of year. This year we also decided to exchange a gift though. She scored a Bulova watch and a new set of Sony headphones for her iPod and I got some money to help pay for a sexy new frame that was ordered a bit ago. More on that goodness in a bit.

No comments: