Monday, December 1, 2008

ebay

I love ebay. I could spend hours (and sometimes do) looking around on ebay at all the stuff. I'm a huge Paul Newman and Robert Redford fan. I'm still super bummed about Newman's passing. Last year I was able to come across an autographed movie poster from A River Run's Through It. It's signed by Redford, Pitt, and Skerrit and I had it framed in old barn wood and it hangs above the mantle. Tonight I ran across some really cool Newman memorabilia. Any photo that's autographed by him is selling for at least 400. I found a 9 ball that was signed by Paul at the Indy race in 2006 and it's at 1,250. I wish I had 1200 laying around.

2 comments:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

i feel the same way about lenny and squiggy memorabilia.

Chris said...

Hmmmmmmmmm.....me thinks you're being fisheashus.