Monday, December 15, 2008

long cold night

Bodhi was sick as a dog with the squirts last night. I had to let him out every 45 minutes or so and let him take care of business. As a result I didn't sleep a wink. The temps last night were a stupid minus something in the teens and each trip out was at least a five minute investment. Round about 2:30 in the morning, Dharma starts crying. She's gotta go now. I'm telling you straight...I've never before witnessed anything quite so brutal as what came out of my own pride and joy. I made 4 trips home from work today to let them both out and then cooked up a little white rice for them both. I'm currently waiting for it to do its thang. Could be worse though...Bodhi was the only one to have an accident in the house and I suspected he might so I left him out of his crate today and in the laundry room. So no training on the treadmill tonight but I did feed the Bodhster on the treadmill (non-moving of course). No pics and......you're welcome for it.

Supposed to be colder than snot all week and they're calling for tons of snow but I think they're full of crap. It's too cold to snow. I'm goin through firewood like a locomotive goes through coal I tell ya.

No comments: