Monday, December 29, 2008

As promised

Well I got out in the beautiful 50ish degree weather today for a swell road ride. The next mission was twofold: tire out the dogs and find that rock structure I spoke of yesterday. This is the creek that runs into Rampart Reservoir. It's in full effect.



This is Heather and 2 obnoxious dogs. Dharma (left) is about to be 7 years old. Bodhi (right) is round about 4 months old. He should not be that big.


Now.....ladies and gentlemen.....I present to you.......the rock. The sad thing about this rock is that it is literally out the back door. I ride by this rock quite a bit during the summer. Never noticed it. I'm always in the zone. I'll never be able to not look at it again and it will probably result in a crash or two.


I have been to the top of the mountain....and it is good.

I've never done this before but....if you can guess the name of the rock I will send you something that is not worthy of the news. Mind you...I do not know if this rock is really named anything. However...when Heather and I saw it...we both said the same thing and that's the name. Good luck.
P.S. If I can connect you in any way with another website where the name of this rock has been revealed...you're hatin' it.

3 comments:

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

i hate to say it, but it does look like a penis. penis rock??

Chris said...

That's precisely what Heather and I said when we first saw it. Well done sir! I shall find you a suitable and non-phallic reward for your efforts.

Pedal Brake Pedal by TK said...

aw, shucks.