Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding pics

I'm sure we won't be getting the professional photos for a bit longer but I realized that I hadn't put up any photos of the "speshul day". Obviously this is me on the right, Heather on the left, and our dear friend Pablo dead center. Here in Colorado, anyone can perform the ceremony. Pablo was there when Heather and I met and he's been a tremendous friend that we miss dearly. It made absolutely perfect sense for us to ask him to marry us. We were so grateful that he said yes.  

Dharma served as the ring bearer during the ceremony. She did a bit of private lickin' but didn't poop in the aisle. 

This is me with Just Dave and Adam 12. We all worked together at my first bike shop job at TC. 

Bear Creek was just 30 feet outside our cabin door at the B&B so I HAD to get in some casting. This was actually the day of the wedding. I had to stop fishing about 35 minutes before the photographer arrived so I could shower, get dressed, and finish copying my vows on paper from the laptop.  

Our good friends Pablo and Catina. 

No comments: