Saturday, July 26, 2008

river

I was playing around with the CTR leaderboard tonight and it looks like everything is working as it should. The only thing that you all need to know is that my icon will show up with the name "river" on it.

I am packed and ready to roll. I probably have way more stuff than anyone else but I'm gonna say that's because I've never done anything like this before. I took everything out again today and looked it over but I'm keeping most everything. Those that know me know that I eat A LOT of food. The majority of the stuff I'm carrying is food. I'd rather have too much food than not enough. When I'm hungry I get cranky and then I get emotional and lose focus. If I'm fed well I have no doubt that I will be in Durango next week in good spirits. Others would do it differently I'm sure but I know what I gotta have to run right and it's a lot.

See you in Durango over ice cold beers and nachos.

No comments: