Sunday, July 20, 2008

I really haven't done much riding the last few days. I've been spending time sleeping and addressing some last minute details with gear. I kinda went over the Alma last night a bit. I don't think I ride as well (technically) as I used to. I told TK that all 4 crashes I've had have been because the front end washed out. It's most likely due to my lack of finesse. With a ride like this, I gotta be careful. A small incident could be a major problem in the middle of no where. Ghisallo Sports treats me like I'm some kind of super star. They listened and sent me a new set of tires and the front one has a bit more bite to it. Hopefully it'll keep me from getting their clothing dirty. I gotta tell ya...I know plenty of guys that have some pretty nice sponsorships through grassroots racing programs but I don't know anyone that gets as much support as I do from one bike shop let alone a factory ride. I am eternally grateful.

No comments: