Monday, July 7, 2008

This was taken at Beaujos Pizza the night before the wedding. The guy on the far left was our server Mitch. While we were a happy group we were very well behaved. At one point Mitch asked someone if they wanted more Diet Coke. They said no and Mitch responded with, "Good...cuz if ya did I'd have to kick your ass." Then Mitch said that he had a bowling ball in his car and he wasn't afraid to use it. We didn't know what to think. Several minutes later Mitch introduced us all to Shari. It was the most fun we've had as a group since we lived in St. Louis.



Above is my fly fishing buddy Scott. He just got done reading a passage from Norman Mclean's A River Runs Through It. You can see how choked up I got.
Here's my buddy Carl loaning me his pimpin' cuff links.

This is my buddy Rob that I taught with for a year at a school in St. Louis. He is very much responsible for Heather and I being a couple to this day. Thanks man. Don't ask what Rob's doing with the cupcake.

No comments: