Saturday, May 17, 2008

We had a gorgeous day today and I got 85 miles in but I wasn't sure I was going to live past the first mile. A really nice guy in a Tacoma almost ended me. He came up from behind me and just barely got past before he decided to make a right turn. I usually don't let goofy drivers get my goat but this stunt was so blatant that it did rub me the wrong way just a smidge. Apparently me taking up 6" of road really got to him or he was in a super big hurry to get to Autozone. Or both. Wisely, I decided to let it go. Not even 15 miles later, the passenger in a Neon threw a sucker at me. A SUCKER!! That actually upsets me on multiple levels. Not only is it littering (the stick was still attached), it's mean, and it's a huge waste of a good sucker. Better not have been a Blow Pop. The rest of the ride was uneventful other than the relentless wind.

Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Super stoked about that since I haven't been in a few weeks.

No comments: